Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Short time, no see...

Subject: Short time, no see...
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:39:32 -0600

I LOVE Jared's voice in the video.
I wish, however, that Jared himself was in the clip.
You may need to turn the volume WAY up!

Hello everyone!

This will probably be pretty short, since I just talked to you last
night. It was great to see all of you!  I loved all of the pictures
you sent me!  Shaney, I am so excited for you!

One thing that I forgot to tell you about was what happened on 
Tuesday.  We went to an El Salvadorian/Ecuadorian restaurant called
Salcita for lunch.  It was pouring rain outside, and eventually, water
started streaming through the back door into the kitchen.  They closed
the restaurant, and told us that we would have to hurry and eat our
food, and then leave.  But we insisted on helping them sweep all of
the water out of the building.  I will send a video.  It was pretty
fun!

Other than that, I think I told you everything last night.  Again, I
am so glad that everyone is doing so well!  Have a fantastic week!  I
hope that Ryan has an awesome birthday!

Love,
Elder Jared Weller

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment