Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm Here!

November 5, 2014


Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Elder Jared Owens Weller
16/12/2014  8 - C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

 
 Hello family!  
     I made it to Mexico!  I am excited for the opportunity to learn Spanish and share the gospel with the Spanish-speaking people in Salt Lake.  Take care, and I know that Heavenly Father will bless you guys as both you and I serve Him.
Love,
Elder Weller

Note from the mom:  I have to admit, I stalked Elder Weller all the way to Mexico.  I'm not ashamed.  I found a really neat site called Flightview.  It gave me a real time view of Elder Weller's flight.  I was relieved to see that he landed.  I shed more tears of joy and sadness amid shouts and whoops.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment